Write an article about the school cleaning day that had just happened at your school based on the words given below in not less than 120 words.
- gotong-royong - clean - school
- group - work - drain - leaves - bag
- clear - cheerful - food - thanked
- MAKE SURE THE ARTICLE FORMAT
- MAKE SURE THE ESSAY SHOULD BE IN SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE or SIMPLE PAST TENSE
- Introduce school activity
- Introduce the participants
- How the jobs were given?
- What was the work done?
- Moral values
The School Cleaning Day
Last Sunday, our school had held a gotong-royong for the School Cleaning Day. The aim of this
the program was to clean up the school surrounding compound. The gotong-royong started began at 8 in the morning.
The students were divided into a few
some groups. One of group s cleared up the rubbish left around in the school compound. The other groups were set to work, cleaning and washing the drains. Some of them were cleaning away all dried dead leaves and put in the plastic bags.
The school was soon begin
beginning to look clear and cheerful. By the time the gotong-royong ended, the students gathered at in the school canteen as food had provided by the teachers. A special thank thanked for the students for their time and cooperation.