Nuffnang ads

Monday 16 January 2017

WRITING - INFORMAL WRITING (FOOD FAIR)

Assalam and good day..

      Here I have a suggested answer of Informal Letter writing. I hope this will help.


12, Kampung Felda Bersia
33320 Gerik
Perak

3 November 2017
Dear Amalina,

            How are you? I hope you are doing fine with your family. Well, I am writing this letter to tell you about my school Canteen Day.

            The event was held last weekend from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm. Many exciting events and activities were carried out at the field. First, there was a drawing competition. I entered the competition and won a consolation prize. Next, I went into the Haunted House with my friends. We screamed at the top of our voices when we saw ‘ghosts’ tried to ‘attack’ us.

            Besides that, there were many stalls set up for everyone. There were local and western food stalls that sell nasi lemak, nasi kerabu, chicken chop and hotdog and cake stall. Then, there were stalls selling books and sports equipment.

            Well, I think I will stop here for now. Please write to me soon. I would love to hear what is new with you too. Goodbye and take are.

Your loving cousin,
azizah


Happy practising ;)

Love 








3 comments: