Nuffnang ads

Sunday 1 March 2015

Program Intervensi Tambah Opsyen (PITO) 2015

Assalam....

This year I still have to teach English Form 1, 2 and 3.. A little bit sad because I really hope that I can teach science at least one class for this year but the luck is still not with me..

Since I'm still teaching English this year...Well I'm looking forward to do PITO (Program Intervensi Tambah Opsyen)...The good news is the offer is finally here...but the sad news is I can't accept the offer as I already had plan for this year and it needs my full commitment..

Still I really want to recommend to teachers who are teaching English and non-option to grab the opportunity to do PITO....Personally I think by taking PITO it's help us as a non-option teacher to boost our confident in teaching English...

For more info please click this link below:



HAPPY READING & good luck...:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi...is there any offer to do PITO for year 2019? Because I'm interested. I tried googling it but seems like not much info. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete