I would like to share the PdP I had done with my Form 1 students... Unit 2 is about HOBBIES and it is one of the units that really caught my students attention and interesting enough for the students to involve actively during the PdP.
Here is the lesson plan of the day :
THEME : People
TOPIC : Hobbies
OBJECTIVE : At the end of the lesson, students will be able to -
- use the language learned in the topic confidently
- practise the vocabulary learned
- practise the pronunciation of the vocabulary
- practise sentence patterns used for talking about hobbies
- Induction set - draw students' attention to the pictures.
- Students work in groups of 5 or 6 to promote their hobby club.
- Each hobby club poster must include :
- Name of the club
So here the fun part begin... The students promoting their club...(This activity is to build students' confidence in using language learned in this topic confidently)
*one of groups were really good in delivering their presentation (in the pics below)
(They promote the JUNGLE TREKKING club)
*they explain and promote their club using the language learned and appropriate body language
As for conclusion, the students really had fun during their presentation and the moral values of Teamwork and Cooperation really stand out during the PdP.......Until then....